Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2016

My Friend Hammer Enjoying Kristy

So this video came about in an interesting way. I was at my friend Kristy's place hanging out and she was showing me how her kitchen sink made a weird noise when she turned it on. So i told her that my friend Hammer is a plumber. In the back of my mind I knew that she would like him because he's a REALLY good looking guy. So I asked him if he could come over and look at her kitchen sink. He did and she was eye fucking him the entire time. Kristy is shy though so she elbowed me and asked me, "Do you think he would want to?" I said, "Of course he would." So I asked him if he wanted to fuck her while I filmed it. He thought I was joking but then he looked at both of us and could tell that I wasn't joking at all. So he looked at Kristy and asked her what she wanted to do. And she nervously muttered out that she wanted to suck him for a very long time and then get fucked by him. It was very surreal. He was definitely down for it. We couldn't do it at her place because of roommates so we got a hotel room. This is what happened in the hotel room. The video is a side angle except for the POV sections of Hammer eating Kristys pussy and Kristy sucking Hammers cock. He eats her out and then she sucks him for a LONG time (she wanted to suck him forever. No joke. lol) and then she rides his cock like it was a joystick(well....I guess it is actually lol) and then he pounds her nice and hard in doggy style and missionary. Come to think of it, he pounds her really hard while she's riding him as well. Now I know why the ladies call him Hammer. He does this hard plow thing where he pounds his cock into her pussy like a Hammer. BAP! BAP! BAP! BAP! BAP! It's cool to watch him do it as well as the look on her face each time he pounds it in. Enjoy!     CLICK HERE FOR FULL VIDEO



No comments:

Post a Comment