Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

SV Fucking Bella [NSFW]

So I've been trying to film my friend SV having sex for awhile now but we could never get our schedules to work right. Well I suppose the stars had aligned because he called me and told me that if I wanted to film him with his lovely female then I could come over. Well I did. And may I introduce you to the lovely Bella. She is slim and beautiful with an amazing butt and super great legs (you'll love the way she looks in high heels). Not to mention her beautiful long hair. She reminds me of the new Wonder Woman that I've been seeing all over the TV and billboards lately. Well SV warned me that he fucks for long periods of time and did he ever. I believe they went at it for almost three hours straight! Yum yum yum! My camera unfortunately ran out of room. Wahhhhhh! But there is a lot of fucking that I did get on film. This is a super hot video. The angle is full body side shot. SV eats her out like there's no tomorrow. She sucks on his ginormous penis (his penis is REALLY BIG), and he fucks her SUPER hard and deep in various positions. She rides him really well too. It's fun to watch her hips move back and forth fast and her bubble butt to bounce as she does it. There is no cum shot in the video. Wahhhhh! I know. I know. I'm sorry. My camera ran out of room. :( If you like watching lots of hard fucking amateur-home-video style then this video is a good one to add to your collection. Hope you enjoy!   CLICK HERE FOR FULL VIDEOS














No comments:

Post a Comment