Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Tom Fucks His GF and Jerks Off (Short Version) [NSFW]

Talk about....let me see if I can spell this word right on the first try....aesthetically...I did it! Woohoo! :) Talk about aesthetically pleasing to the eye. And I'm not just talking about Tom's beautifully painted bedroom (yes he's an amazing artist). I'm not just talking about his gorgeously inked girlfriend. I'm not just talking about his perfectly muscled body. I'm not just talking about....oh you get the picture. It's all aesthetically pleasing. Tom got a request to fuck his girlfriend in the meat blanket position....you don't know what the meat blanket position is? It's where the female lies flat on her stomach with her legs closed together and the male is on top with his legs out on either side of hers. This allows deep penetration for both of them. I digress. Tom got a request to fuck his girlfriend in the meat blanket position and then jerk off while she attended to his royal jewels. He was gracious enough to do it. Watch as he fucks her nice and deeply in the meat blanket position, spits in her mouth, gets sucked and jerked by her, jerks off while she plays with his balls, and then cums all over the place. He was aiming for her face but he shot his cum way past her face in the first blast, then he squirts cum on the side of her face and her hair in the second and third blast and this is a very long run on sentence so I apologize to you and my English teacher. CLICK HERE FOR FULL VIDEOS 

No comments:

Post a Comment